What is an extended literature review? Development and presentation of the literature review..
What is an extended literature review? Development and presentation of the literature review.
– The development of nursing research in recent decades.
– What is an extended literature review? Development and presentation of the literature review.
– Evidence based practice and clinical effectiveness/evaluation of sources of nursing knowledge.
– Rationale for critique of the literature.
– Advanced literature searching skills/data collection. Inclusion/exclusion criteria.
– Examination of research designs: if it
– Quantitative designs: positivist/’scientific’. RCTs, surveys.
or – Qualitative designs: ethnography, phenomenology, grounded theory, , case studies.- Issues of rigour, trustworthiness, bias and generalisability.
– Concepts of hierarchy of evidence, best available evidence and the underpinning philosophies of research.
– Issues of sampling: probability and non-probability techniques.
– Ethical principles and their effects on the research process.
– Analysis and presentation of data. Levels of measurement, descriptive and inferential statistics.
– Analysis of data; qualitative methods, content analysis and computer packages.
– Methods of data collection: measurements, questionnaires, interviews, observation and use of written data
– Outline why the research focus has been chosen
– Explain the “so what” of the topic: how will this impact on the nursing knowledge base
– Explain how the research question was framed e.g. PICO, FINER etc.
It will take the form of an 8000-word extended review of the literature relating to the student’s chosen topic.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH the nursing professionals TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post What is an extended literature review? Development and presentation of the literature review. appeared first on the nursing professionals.