ou have performed assessments of different parts of the body as part of your application assignments. For this assignment, perform a complete head-to-toe assessment. Your analysis should include the following:
- Topical headings to delineate systems.
- For any system for which you do not have equipment, explain how you would do the assessment.
- Detailed review of each system with normal and abnormal findings and include normal laboratory findings for client age.
- An analysis of age specific risk reduction health screen and immunizations.
- Your expectation as normal findings and what might indicate abnormal findings in review of systems.
- The differential diagnosis (disease) associated with possible abnormal findings.
- A plan of care (include nursing diagnosis, interventions, evaluation).
Provide your answers in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.