Locate and read six scholarly, peer-reviewed articles on Lean Six Sigma, Total Quality Management, and Continuous Quality Management.
In this assignment, you will write two executive summaries(Files): one on Lean Six Sigma, and one on either Total Quality Management or Continuous Quality Management. In each summary, you will include the following:
- A succinct overview of the model,
- The pros and cons of the model, and
- The impact of the model on quality at the patient level.
Each of your well-written executive summaries should meet the following requirements:
- Each summary should be 2 pages in length, excluding the reference page.
- Each summary should have its own reference page.
- Provide full APA references for the articles selected and any additional sources used, along with appropriate in-text citations. You may use two of the same references for each executive summary.
- More citation through the text
- Formatted per APA formatting guidelines.
- Utilize headings to organize the content of your work ( introduction , pros, cons. Patient Level , Conclusion)
- No Plagiarism
- The references not more than 5 years back