Identify the nursing philosophy at your hospital/health care institute..
Identify the nursing philosophy at your hospital/health care institute.
Part I: Building your Nursing Foundation
1. Introduction: Provide a short and concise paragraph providing the reader with a relevant purpose for this paper.
2. Integrating Nursing Theory:
a. Identify a nurse theorist you have selected that is most closely align with your own values and beliefs.
1. Summarize the concepts/principles/values/beliefs of the nurse
2. Spirit of Inquiry:
1. Identify your own values and beliefs about the profession of nursing.
2. Compare and contrast your values and beliefs with those of the theorist you selected.
3. Describe how this particular theory can be incorporated into your nursing practice.
4. Action Plan: identify 3 measurable actions you can undertake to obtain additional expertise and knowledge(i.e. join a professional nursing organization such as the Emergency Nurses Association).
5. Identify the nursing philosophy at your hospital/health care institute.
3. Conclusion: Summarize how this activity will serve as a guiding force in your own professional nursing practice.
Part II: Scholarly Writing: review http://libguides.excelsior.edu.vlib.excelsior.edu/NUR336 APA Help.
1. Conforms to APA standards including but not limited to:
? Title Page
? Running Head
? Double-spaced with 1 inch margins
? 12 pt Times New Roman font
? Citations and references
? In-text citations, quotes, and italizes/underlining
1. Use clear structure as outlined in the assignment.
2. Language is graceful, clear, concise, error-free, and skillfully communicates meaning to reader(s).
3. Paper is well written, organized, and within page limit.
4. Grammar, spelling, and punctuation are correct
5. Minimum of three (3) scholarly references are utilized to support work.
6. Reference page
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH the nursing professionals TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Identify the nursing philosophy at your hospital/health care institute. appeared first on the nursing professionals.